Pampered Chef Recipes
This cake is easy to make, delicious and simple. Many people have tried cooking, and even learned how it works.
This is the place to be if you enjoy learning new things. Every dish is delicious.
It is a hard job.
Sorry if your favorite meal is not in this
Get ready to cook! These recipes will inspire you.
Ready, get set, go!
Deep Covered Baker No-Knead Bread
This bread doesn't need to be kneaded. It almost feels like you are playing an instrument or dancing.
It is there. This recipe comes from Pampered Chef's collection.
- 3 cups (750 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 - 2 TBSP (15-30mL). Seasoning mix, or Rub
- 1 teaspoon (5mL), quick-rising yeast
- 1 tsp (5mL) salt
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) water
- 3 Tbsp. (3 Tbsp.) Olive oil or canola (45mL), sliced (see Cook’s Tip).
- In a large Bamboo Fiber Bowl, combine flour, seasoning mix and yeast. To the mixture, add 2 tbsp (30mL) oil. Mix until well combined. The dough will be slightly sticky.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let the dough rise for 6-10 hours or until it doubles.
- Brush Deep Covered Baker using Chef's Silicone Basting brush.
- Sprinkle flour over the dough. Fold the dough three to four times more.
- Heat 2 cups 500mL water in Small Batter Bowl for 3 to 5 mins or until it boils
- First, heat the oven to 350°F. Next, heat the batter bowl in the oven to 350°F.
- Take the baking sheet carefully out of the oven to prevent it from burping. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Bake the bread for 30 min. Bake the bread for 30 minutes. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven. Let it cool in the refrigerator for up to 20 minutes.
Nutrients for Serving
Calories 150. Total fat 4g. Cholesterol 0 mg. Salt 260 mg. Carbohydrate 24g. Fiber 0g. Protein 3g.
You can use any of the Pantry(r), items: All-Purpose chive & Tarton, Herbs de Provence or crushed peppercorn & Garlic or Fennel & Herb, or Garlic & Herb rub
Canola or olive oils can be substituted for garlic oil.
This recipe can also be made in a Round Covered Baker. Simply cut the ingredients in half and follow the instructions above.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
Next... Strawberry Cheesecake dip
This Pamper Chef recipe is very popular.
Are You Ready for Awe?
THIS FRESH DIP TASTE DELICIOUS WITH GRAHAM Crackers, POUND CAKE OR FRESH FRUIT.
- Slice 2 oz.
- Place the rest of the strawberries in the Manual food processor. Combine the puree with the milk and pour into a large bowl.
- Blend the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar together until smooth. Add the strawberries to cream cheese mixture.
- Mix with fruit, vanilla wafer cookies or graham crackers.