How can you live the 8-Figure Dream Life?
Maybe you're wondering if the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle scam is real.
To find out if 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle is the best multilevel marketing course, we'll be looking at
Discuss if multi-level online marketing is right for you.
This section will answer many of the most common questions you have about 8fdl or multi-level marketing.
Multilevel marketing is a system that utilizes the same internet marketing skills but in a more profitable and powerful manner.
After doing further research on 8fdl, I found many articles that suggested a connection between Tidom and 8 Figure Dream.
Scott Miller is the owner of Tidom, Inc. Miller was involved in TelexFree, an $1.8 billion Ponzi scheme.
The FTC didn't name Miller and Tidom Inc.
FTC Lawsuit Quickfacts
- Plaintiff. Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") responding to the Complaint Allegations.
- Since January 2017, defendants are marketing illegal money-making opportunities for customers under the names 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle or Online Entrepreneur Academy.
- The robocalls were a mix of prerecorded illegal phone calls, text messages, live calls, and ads posts to social media, email, and other online platforms.
- The defendants have made repeated misleading and unsubstantiated earnings claims in their marketing.
- The defendants marketed the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle plan. Customers without previous experience or skills could get $5,000 to $10,000 within 10 to 14 days, and $10,000 every 60 to ninety days.
- The Defendants promoted 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle to be a "franchise like" opportunity. They told customers that they only needed to follow their "tested business models" to make it a success.
- The defendants tried to recruit new members to 8Figure Dream Lifestyle. Customers who paid between $23,395 and $22,495 have either lost their savings or taken out large loans.
- Defendant Dee claimed in a 2018 Eight Figure Dream Life marketing video that he and Defendants Kaplan, Maurer had made more than $6.5million from 500 clients in just two years. Dee further stated that the program had been paid more than $25,000,000 in fees and had over 1,800 clients.
- The 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle case was settled by FTC.
- John A. Bain and Alex Dee (aka Alex S. Dowlatshahi), Brian M. Kaplan, and Jerrold S.Maurer each will receive a $31.9million judgment as part of the settlement.
- FTC cites violations against consumers
- Section 5(a), 15 U.S.C. SS 45(a), bans "unfair and deceptive acts or practices affecting or affecting trade." " "
- Section 5. an FTC Act prohibits deceptive acts or practices.
What are the best ways to make a network marketing business successful?
Tolefree, 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle and Scams ruin network marketing's reputation.
Network marketers can make a lot. Many people struggle with Network Marketing and affiliate marketing.
Is The 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle Scam? Pyramid Scheme?
Now it is clear that this company uses MLM in order to legitimize its pyramid scheme.
It is easier to pretend that they were a pyramid scheme disguised today than it actually is. It was difficult to discern the difference back then because the FTC did not intervene.
Is an MLM a good way to make money, despite its similarities to a pyramid scheme?
MLMs can provide income but you have to put in the work.
I was able to increase my online business by $40,000.00+ per month This program helped me market my direct selling skills more effectively.
The Red Flags
Let's look back at those red signs...
Hard to believe that their landing pages would have brought in sales when they didn't have one.
You will have difficulty finding information about their products or services. Affiliate membership is the best way to buy their products.
8fdl was discovered through a WordPress site.
Internet Network Marketing: Is it legal? Are you a con artist?
A profitable MLM business can be created.
This is not the 8-Figure Dream Life. You can see real success stories from people who were there just a few days ago.
There is a lot of options when it comes to building a business.
To live the 8 Figure Dream Life, you don't need to be an MLM salesperson.
Reviewing programs is not something I get paid for. It is possible to lose a lot of money.
What products did 8-Figure Dream Life sell?
It didn't rent or sell physical or digital products.
Make a living by convincing and recruiting others.
The member does not have an actual product and has no other income source except the 8fdl affiliate.
The warning sign indicates that this is a pyramid scheme.
How to Start an 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle?
There are 5 ways to join the 8fdl Platform. Choose from one of these packages.
Costs $2,000 plus $195 in licensing fee.
An instructional series on meditation was also included.
Fee Builder Package
Costs $3,500 plus $295 in licensing fee.
This resource contains motivational material, tips, and training materials for weight loss, as well as fitness training materials.
Costs $6,500 plus a $395 licensing fee.
25 videos that will teach you how to get people to your sales page.
Costs $12,500 plus $445 in licensing fee.
Instructions to increase YouTube traffic, email marketing, and list building
Costs $22,000 plus $495 in licensing fee.
Blueprints are great for webinars and podcasts.
Tier 1 packages can be expensive and not offer enough value.
You can still search online for information if you understand how to search.
Program members receive more tools than they say.
- Telephone dialer system - Average $500 per week. It depends on how many leads are you looking for.
- Texting System - On average, $50 per month.
- Email (Aweber) - $19/month
- Website/Funnel - $95/month
- Virtual Assistant - $250/month
The 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle Compensation Plan
As I mentioned, the only thing that you can purchase on the platform is the income opportunity.
As an affiliate, you will get a unipolar commission. This allows you to redeem cash gifts.
Members received cash via a 1-up system. There was five levels:
- Tier 1 -- $2000
- Tier 2 -- $3500
- Tier 3 -- $6500
- Tier 4 -- $12,500
- Tier 5 -- $22,000
You will now receive your first commission for cash gifting activities.
The next commissions will then be assigned.
You can upgrade to Tier 5, and all your commissions will be retained. It costs $22,000. This allows you to keep your earnings and not share them with others.
You can only earn the tiers you have bought.
Tier 1 is only for those who are willing to pay $2,000 or more. If your recruit buys Tier 2 products, you will not earn a commission.
To receive the commission, you must purchase Tier 2.
Lead Money is the #1 Recommendation for Making Money Online in 2021
This program was a great choice for the real estate market.
This is digital, but not real estate.
Network Marketing is lacking in scalability.
Your time is precious and you only have so many people to reach.
MLM companies can do this. MLM companies encourage you to hire other people to your downline.
Think of making more money by using your local websites.
This digital real estate program can provide a steady monthly income, even if you don't have as many friends or recruits.
Too good to be true
Yes, it does!
This is not the case. Many business people wish they had this skill.
It's easy to rank and build a local website. Then, forward the jobs to business owners.
Any service-based business such as tree service, plumbing, or towing is eligible.
What are the best ways to get paid?
It is easy to understand: If you send jobs to a business owner, and he makes money from it, you can negotiate mutual benefits.
The industry determines what a fair price per lead is. Let's take the example of the tree-service industry as an example.
Let's suppose you rank the site but receive only 10 jobs each year. Tree service jobs can range in price from $500 to $2000.
At most, you should have $500 per month in assets!
This is what they refer to as a digital estate.
The rent is paid in advance.
Scaling is easy. No worries:
Remember the 8-Figure Dream Life? The entire pie is available to those who meet a monthly quota.
To get huge FLAT RATE DEALS, take the course that we recommend. This passive income is amazing!
This program will assist you to make money online.
Learn the most important keywords and website names. Learn how to send email notifications and backlinking.
After the training program is completed, you will be able to access a Facebook Group.
This could make a big difference to the 8-Figure Dream Life, where you get $500 per sale.
Many people are able to leave their 9-5 jobs to live the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle.
Although passive income is possible from digital reality, the majority of your time will be spent with people you like and not selling.
You have many questions.